Autotech Council's Matchmaker Meeting Service facilitates personal introductions via pre-arranged, private, 15-minute meetings both in person and virtually after select meetings. The result is a series of meaningful introductions over concise, private meetings in a short time among delegates committed to technology discovery and partnership development.
This private service is available once in the Spring and once in the Fall, generally following an Autotech Council meeting and is available for free to Autotech Council members and for a fee to select non-members. Participants can take meetings onsite in Silicon Valley on one day and take more meeting online the next. Meetings generally run 10 to 15 minutes, depending on whether they take place online or in-person, and can include multiple representatives from each company around a table or in a virtual meeting room.HOW IT WORKS
MatchMaker delegates set their profiles and preferences in advance of the meeting day, and use our MatchMaker tool to accept, request, decline, and schedule meetings with other MatchMaker participants.
Taking networking beyond the serendipitous, Autotech Council's MatchMaker Service encourages delegates to plan their networking strategy and focus on those companies who are best placed to move their business goals forward. The system automatically selects mutually convenient times to meet and, when confirmed, automatically allocates a location for the meeting, whether a physical table or a video link. With built-in messaging available before and after the event, the face-to-face meetings commence without pre-amble and follow-up is easy.
GET MORE MEETINGS
- Fill your schedule in advance with back-to-back meetings
- Filter companies to find the right technology match
- Filter people to find the right partnership match
- Include extra people from your company to move the conversation forward more quickly
- Take advantage of extra information to be better prepared for each meeting
- Continue conversations post-event via the portal
A well phrased elevator speech, succinct product profiles, photos and images, all contribute to introduce your innovation prior to the event. An intuitive interface makes setting up profiles easy and effective.
On average, delegates who use our MatchMaker service get more introductions and more continuing conversations than they expected.
- Profiles are set up prior to the MatchMaking event and can be reviewed and updated as needed
- Add personal details, including photo so that prospective partners can recognize you
- Add company profile, including logo, descriptions, keywords for meaningful matches
- Add product profiles, include images, descriptions, development stage, market segment for focused conversations
- MatchMaking takes place online over 2 weeks before the meeting day, with the majority of meetings scheduled the week before. Companies can field multiple delegates, request a specific meeting time, and requests may be accepted, declined, rescheduled or waitlisted, dependent on your individual goals.
The most successful company from our last MatchMaker event was a Series B startup with 2 representatives who took 19 meetings between them, and the average participant who actively used the MatchMaker to request and curate meetings in Oct 2021 got 8 personalized meetings.2023 OPPORTUNITIESInnovation Review on CASE,
April 5-6 REGISTRATION OPEN
Morning agenda focused on Connected, Autonomous, Shared and Electric (CASE) technologies and startups, followed by an afternoon of in-person demos and MatchMaker Meetings in Silicon Valley and online meetings the following day.Science Fair 2023
, October 11-12
Each Fall, Autotech Council members and mobility companies exhibit at our Annual Science Fair
in a show-and-tell format that spotlights the latest in mobility innovation. Each delegate can schedule up to 20 MatchMaker meetings on Day 1 in the same room as the Science Fair exhibits, with availability for 50 more online on Day 2 for those who can't travel to Silicon Valley. Often MatchMaker participants also exhibit at the Science Fair to capture the general interest of Science Fair attendees and private follow up conversations with Autotech Council members.