Autotech Council's Matchmaker Meeting Service facilitates personal introductions via pre-arranged, private, 15-minute meetings both in person and virtually at select meetings where part of the agenda is dedicated to introductions, technology discovery, and partnership development.
MatchMaker delegates set their profiles and preferences in advance of the meeting day, and use our online tool to accept, request, decline, and schedule meetings with other people who have signed up. Meetings generally run 10 to 15 minutes, depending on whether they take place online or in-person, and can include multiple representatives from each company around a table or in a virtual meeting room.
The result is a series of meaningful introductions over concise, private meetings in a short time. On average, delegates who use our MatchMaker service get more introductions and more continuing conversations than they expected.HOW IT WORKS
Taking networking beyond the serendipitous, Autotech Council's MatchMaker Service encourages delegates to plan their networking strategy and focus on those companies who are best placed to move their business goals forward. The system automatically selects mutually convenient times to meet and, when confirmed, automatically allocates a location for the meeting, whether a physical table or a video link. With built-in messaging available before and after the event, the face-to-face meetings commence without pre-amble and follow-up is easy.
GET MORE MEETINGS
- Fill your schedule in advance with back-to-back meetings
- Filter companies to find the right technology match
- Filter people to find the right partnership match
- Include extra people from your company to move the conversation forward more quickly
- Take advantage of extra information to be better prepared for each meeting
- Continue conversations post-event via the portal
A well phrased elevator speech, succinct product profiles, photos and images, all contribute to introduce your innovation prior to the event. An intuitive interface makes setting up profiles easy and effective.
2021 OPPORTUNITIESInnovation Review on Connected Cars,
- Profiles are set up prior to the MatchMaking event and can be reviewed and updated as needed
- Add personal details, including photo so that prospective partners can recognize you
- Add company profile, including logo, descriptions, keywords for meaningful matches
- Add product profiles, include images, descriptions, development stage, market segment for focused conversations
- MatchMaking takes place online over 2 weeks before the meeting day, with the majority of meetings scheduled the week before. Companies can field multiple delegates, request a specific meeting time, and requests may be accepted, declined, rescheduled or waitlisted, dependent on your individual goals.
April 15, 2021 (virtual)
Members of the Autotech Council, Telecom Council, and interested guests follow up with each other personally after the Connected Cars meeting.Science Fair 2021
, October 2021 (in-person and virtual)
Autotech Council members and tech companies exhibit in a show-and-tell format that spotlights the latest in mobility innovation.