The Autotech Council has openings for speakers, demos and sponsors on several upcoming agendas. We invite vendors, startups, investors, and OEMs invested in the Autotech community to make recommendations via email or apply themselves online.
STARTUPS, DEMOS & SPEAKERS WANTED FOR THE FOLLOWING AGENDAS:
1) Startups and Early-stage companies
Calling all autotech startups who are ready for prime time. Our member meetings are your chance to pitch many global OEMs and major vendors at once. 80% of presenting startups begin BD discussions with member companies. Applications accepted ongoing all year.
2) Car Compute
Sept 11, Hosted by Nvidia
3) Telematics West Coast
Oct 26-27, Hosted by Telematics Update
Nov 13, Hosted by Micron
5) LA Autoshow Startup Review
Nov 18, Hosted by KPMG
- Topic Speakers: If your company is leading the way in one of these topics, we have keynote and panel opportunities. Apply to speak online.
- Startup Pitches: We have a 5-minute rapid fire demo opportunities available for no fee to startups. Applications taken online.
- Product Demos: Many of our meetings have demo tables available. Startups and major vendors alike use these to stir up interest during each networking break. Add the table option when you register to attend.
- Recommendations: To recommend a person or company who should be included on an agenda, please reply to this email.
- Marketing: If any of these topics is in your market, and you want to learn more about possible marketing opportunities associated with the meeting, such as demo tables or sponsorships, please email email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest and opinions; please do not hesitate to contact us!