Reserve your exhibit now at Autotech Council's 5th Annual Science Fair—our once-a-year opportunity for you to introduce your innovation, prove to the community that you can successfully integrate 3rd party innovation, and promote your openness to work with new partners.
Companies leading the automotive, transportation, and mobility industries into the future are committed to innovation - both to innovating themselves and to partnering with the best innovations available whether those are found in their existing supply chain, a venture funded startup, or a university lab.
While the layout may be reminiscent of a High School Science Fair, the technology is not! Join industry leaders as they browse exhibits, online and in-person, to discover companies and technologies transforming the automotive industry.
Monday, Oct 12
- 8-9am: Live Networking
- All Day: Online Exhibits open
- 9am-4pm: Private Meetings
- 4-5pm: Closing Networking Session
- 5-8pm: Private Meetings
For details, options, registration and to reserve your online exhibit, go to https://autotech.cvent.com/scifair20
New for 2020:
This year, Science Fair will run exclusively online with virtual exhibits and online facilitated networking.
- Virtual Science Fair: 12 hours to browse online exhibits is open to the public for free.
- MatchMaker Meetings: Attendees who want to arrange followup meetings with exhibitors or introduce themselves to other attendees, can sign up for the MatchMaker Meeting Service to fill their Science Fair agenda with pre-arranged, private, 15-minute meetings with companies of mutual interest.
- Live Networking: Exhibitors and Attendees enjoy organic networking in the Autotech Council Lounge in 2 online sessions. For MatchMaker delegates, conversations can be followed up by scheduling a private meeting.
About Autotech Council's Annual Science Fair
Every year, 100s of participants share dozens of technologies and thousands of ideas at our Annual Science Fair.
In-person and online exhibits invite in-depth conversations with engineers and product managers, not public relations people.
In-person and online networking with car makers, vendors, startups, academics, and investors working on the future of automotive.
Exhibitors committed to partnering with the best innovations available - whether those are found in their existing supply chain, a venture funded startup, or a university lab.
Past Science Fairs
View exhibitors, attendees, and information from our previous Fairs: